Navigation

true or not?

WoItas

@1Soul1337 same . I play at ur servs and i dont have ban

Posted on 17.09.2011 / 20:29 - Edited by WoItas on 17.09.2011 / 20:30

siMpLy

Justin wrote:
False, we've never stolen keycodes and why would we? Why would we want to destroy the cod4 community if that is what we exist of?

CFGF actually destory the community with dvar unlocker tutorial lmfao

Posted on 18.09.2011 / 14:51

Justin

Because before we released that people were using it already. And like 3 months before we released it we gave a fix for it to the promod team. They still haven't put it into the normal promodlive version. Although it is in the promodlive 2.12 NE version. Proof: http://www.codpromod.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=7. Don't know why they don't put it in a new promodlive though.

Posted on 18.09.2011 / 15:44

hercules

siMpLy wrote:
Justin wrote:
False, we've never stolen keycodes and why would we? Why would we want to destroy the cod4 community if that is what we exist of?

LOL wut? who are you? go back to tek9 forum flaming.... People just like YOU destroy the community with being completely childish retarded dumb asses which dont even think before they post something.... and of course everybody who killed you is straight hax! -_-
btw i knew it since 1,5 years with editing iw3mp.exe.... even my mother could do that....all u need to do is right click@exe and open it with any text editor, tada! wow that was really really hard to find out.... sigh!:S

Posted on 18.09.2011 / 20:42

bartez

hercules wrote:
siMpLy wrote:
Justin wrote:

LOL wut? who are you? go back to tek9 forum flaming.... People just like YOU destroy the community with being completely childish retarded dumb asses which dont even think before they post something.... and of course everybody who killed you is straight hax! -_-
btw i knew it since 1,5 years with editing iw3mp.exe.... even my mother could do that....all u need to do is right click@exe and open it with any text editor, tada! wow that was really really hard to find out.... sigh!:S

DAT RANDOM TEK9 USER/MEMBER !

Posted on 19.09.2011 / 20:57 - Edited by bartez on 19.09.2011 / 20:58

hercules

LOL

Posted on 19.09.2011 / 21:07

idevore

i played in the free servers when they first came out a couple times, nothing has ever happend to my key....mens asses

Posted on 20.09.2011 / 4:24

1 | 2

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.