Navigation

Movie cfg won't work!

GunHunT

Admin

Hey guys,

I got a little problem: I made a movie cfg with CoDTV MM Tools. I clicked on "save". LawrenceJ then told me to just rename the config_mp and execute that file in devmap/demo.

The problem is, it doesn't work... I tried iCore's VisualMovie mod, too. Same problem.

How can I save my movie cfg? I created a nice one (well, for me it's nice) and I want to use it in my montage.

Thanks,

Gun

Froggin' Bullfish!

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 11:31

REPLIES

drynda666

I got a little problem: I made a movie cfg with CoDTV MM Tools. I clicked on "save". LawrenceJ then told me to just rename the config_mp and execute that file in devmap/demo.

whaat? bullshit...
the mcfg of the visual mod is located in: cod4/players/vision.cfg

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 12:26

GunHunT

Admin

Well, sorry, but it still doesn't work. When I type "/exec vision.cfg" in the console when in devmap, it does something, but the colours and other tweaks don't load. Just the normal map colours but with cg_fovscale 1.125...

Also, when I play a demo via CoD4Player, it messes up my numpad binds (standard ones for CoD4Player such as speed up, slowmotion, third person, etc.).

Froggin' Bullfish!

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 13:02 - Edited by GunHunT on 22.06.2012 / 13:19

celph

What I did was open the CODTVMM file and there's the vision and CFG tabs.. when in game making colours just click save and it saves them in the CODTVMM just copy and paste into a CFG..

but after I did that I figured out the cfg saves in a weird place (players) and just take the vision.cfg and move it to your main and just exec it from there.

The thing that I have a problem with is that MY cfg changes everything but it doesn't take off the score board.. So I have to exec a different cfg to get rid of that, then MY cfg for colours and other tweaks.

Good luck.

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 13:53

GunHunT

Admin

So I have to move my vison.cfg to the main folder and execute it from there? Thanks, will try that.

EDIT: Nope, moving the vision.cfg to the main folder doesn't work either...

Froggin' Bullfish!

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 14:03 - Edited by GunHunT on 22.06.2012 / 14:11

celph

Try the manual way, where you open the Codtv tool and then make your colours, then copy and paste into an existing cfg and delete everything else.

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 15:27

GunHunT

Admin

Celph, I owe you one! Thanks for the great help!

Froggin' Bullfish!

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 15:56

celph

Glad to help!

Posted on 22.06.2012 / 19:36

iCore

By the way if you are using the mod without CoDTV, you should copy the cfg commands from config_mp.log to a new config file, then it should work.

Posted on 22.09.2012 / 16:23

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.