Navigation

COD4 MOVEMENT

Fahad92

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO COVER DISTANCE WITHOUT MAKING SOUND....I KNOW HOW TO STRAFE JUMP BUT DONT KNW HOW TO RUN SILENTLY YOUR HELP WILL BE APRECIATED

Posted on 11.02.2013 / 23:20

REPLIES

N I A H

Admin

running silented is only when you watch yourself in a demo what spectators exprience because its a bug, but the only time you can be silent that you can actually cannot hear yourself is when you hit a sweetspot on the ground in a certain way, most of the time is when you sprint off something then you sprint again as soon as youre hitting the ground, btw the more fps you have the more silent you will seem in demo playback or when others spectate you.

Hope you understood, as I not the best at explaining very well.

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 0:28

wolfz

its near enough imposs to run silently unless on 500 fps

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 1:43

Fahad92

ty very much cuz I wasted nearly hours on net to find a way to do that but now I knw Its a bug TY

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 2:48

hey dudes, you can run silently who says you can't ? ....
to be honest i can't do it but my friend can ... it's really hard it's like pressing afew keys at the same time but it works, you won't be completely running but you'd be doing pretty much the same just silently, he once told me how to do it but i forgot cause i knew i ain't gonna use it (it's not a hack or bug it works the same as what we use to shot faster when we're sniping "the weapon switch thingy " )

||----------------------
<!--[Falc0nPuls3]--?>
||----------------------

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 4:30

N I A H

Admin

Falcon were you in spectator?

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 14:01

Falc0nPuls3 wrote:
hey dudes, you can run silently who says you can't ? ....
to be honest i can't do it but my friend can ... it's really hard it's like pressing afew keys at the same time but it works, you won't be completely running but you'd be doing pretty much the same just silently, he once told me how to do it but i forgot cause i knew i ain't gonna use it (it's not a hack or bug it works the same as what we use to shot faster when we're sniping "the weapon switch thingy " )

It's not possible, like HANNY said...
U can use sprint key, tabbing it... u will be little slower ofc, u will sound but not so extremly, I think u didn't read the comments above and u'r talking about ''spectator bug''.

Posted on 12.02.2013 / 16:31

warking16

IT IS NOT A BUG IT IS JUST cg_nopredict 1

Try to go on devmap + cg_nopredict 1 u will see yourself like in a SPECTATE MODE or watching demo... like no recoil deagl or fast shooting or no sound sprinting...

Posted on 13.02.2013 / 14:31 - Edited by warking16 on 13.02.2013 / 14:35

N I A H

Admin

Really? lemme try this out xD

Posted on 14.02.2013 / 1:33

N I A H

Admin

Yup the no predict shows you what spectators would see, so if its not a bug then that command is automatically implemented in spectate mode.

Posted on 14.02.2013 / 1:44

1 | 2 | 3

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.