Navigation

getting BANNED for no reason !

se891

i'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread but anyway
my friend keeps getting BANNED from public promod servers like Universal Alliance and Styx and in the reason : roccat
he's not using any hacks and he's not the type of guy who dose
and this happened in front of me while he was playing @ Universal Alliance S&D server after just killing 4 people in the 3rd round while playing ak he got banned !
and then the Sniper Only Server after getting in the 2nd place with 15 kills and 10 deaths he got banned ! and there was no one spectating !

he used Moose cfg and Distant cfg and a stock default one and the same result he's getting BANNED and he's not even that good
he plays sens 1.25 , 1250dpi , sold 250fps , 1280x1024 , AA x2 , 120-150 ping with some packet lose here and there( i know that's a high ping but it's the best he can get )
i mean the guy doesn't even use the weapon switch bind ffs or even say binds

is there anything in the game or the cfg or anything in anything is causing admins to think he's cheating ?

i'm really confused and i want to help him he's a very dear friend

Posted on 13.04.2014 / 9:31

REPLIES

Normaly just stupid admins get pissed because they are bad....But on some servers you need to have a certain file in youre main folder or something

Posted on 13.04.2014 / 10:55

"my friend"...

yinzem8
08/01/2014 22:45
srsly im so fucking pissed at the stupid fucking cunts in this shoutbox.

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on 13.04.2014 / 13:32

se891

As0xtheking wrote:
Normaly just stupid admins get pissed because they are bad....But on some servers you need to have a certain file in youre main folder or something

not sure about the main folder files thing .. although i think he have some movie configs in his main folder

carA2k13 wrote:
"my friend"...

i quit cod4 since 2013 that's why i'm asking in the first place

Posted on 13.04.2014 / 14:06

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.