Navigation

Having problem with pezbots (script compile error)

Maggy

Admin

I'm trying to add bots to ow2 or openwarfare 2 with the same method that was used to add bots to star wars mod galactic warfare.
I took pezbot mod for galactic warfare and added them to the ow2 mod folder. You can get the pezbots for swd:gw here: www.moddb.com/mods/pezbot/downloads/pezbot-002p-for-star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare
This message popped up when trying to load up the map: script compile error Could not find script 'maps/mp/swm/_swm_dvars'
Because of my lack of coding skills, i'm unable to fix this problem myself. I'm not saying thaat you should fix this problem alone, i'm saying that i'm unable to find the problematic code and fix it.

Posted on 31.08.2014 / 15:24

REPLIES

Klemorz

Probably the Dvars and waypoints of GW's PeZBOTs are differents of the "normal" PeZBOTs mod...
Have you already tried to combine the OW2 mod with PeZBOT 011p (not the GW PeZBOTs) ?

I've a f*ckin bad english btw -.-

Nor is love, nor is life

Posted on 31.08.2014 / 23:47

Maggy

Admin

I tried but i got a error with unknown function or whatever. I think it is better to use pezbot 011p for this one. I'm gonna try again later this day.

Posted on 01.09.2014 / 5:30

Klemorz

Yes it probably will be better. Btw I've not any experience w/ PeZBOTs compiling, so I can just make suppositions for helping you ^^'

Nor is love, nor is life

Posted on 01.09.2014 / 18:17

Maggy

Admin

What i think is that some scripts that don't need to be compiled are moded so it loads the pezbot script. I have to contact eagle or pezbot team.

Posted on 03.09.2014 / 18:33

phone789

Probably the Dvars and waypoints of GW's PeZBOTs are differents of the "normal" PeZBOTs mod...
Have you alreadymeizu m1 note
meizu m2 note tried to combine the OW2 mod with PeZBOT 011p (not the GW PeZBOTs) ?

Posted on 20.07.2015 / 8:15

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.