Navigation

Android & iOS App

PhaeyKiX

Create a cfgfactory App cuz im with Handy online now And its awesome If you guys could create a App
(Supports Old Android versions too)

~skitz :]

Posted on 31.12.2014 / 1:55

REPLIES

ketoh

uhhhhhhhh

ye

Posted on 02.01.2015 / 13:41

I could make one if there was a mobile site for CFGFactory.

Posted on 06.01.2015 / 15:01

Quality or not, you can't escape the G's large size, necessitated by the generous display. It's wide and tall, though LG managed to make it fairly thin. meizu mx3Thanks to the added width of the AT&T version, I can't quite wrap my hand all the way around the G. Itr17;s not too heavy, and the smooth front and back mean it slips in and out of pockets quite easily -- even more so than the Sprint version.

The volume toggle, which is on the left edge, is perfect (and much improved compared to the Sprint version). It's certainly a cinch to find, and the travel and feedback is quite rewarding. www.oppomobilephone.comThe lock button, on the right edge, has a similar feel to it. Itr17;s easy to find and has excellent travel and feedback. The headphone jack is on top and the microUSB port is on the bottom. There are also two exposed screws on the bottom, holding the entire assembly together, which gives the G a bit of an industrial look.

Posted on 26.05.2015 / 8:45

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.