Navigation

COD4 TEX Deathrun fraud

Shao_dev

Hello everyone
The news is dedicated to all the already familiar server Tex Deathrun
But no one knows ! this server was stolen by one owner of the server nexus
This mod is a copy of 4 servers and the owner permanently steals files from other servers
rvs\4gf\nxs\rs mods and other
Deceives players
deprives the donators of the admin rights without reason in the hope that he will pay money again
In connection with complaints from players, this server was suspended until the owner ceases to violate copyrights and stop deceives donators players
If you have same situation ...
contact link
https://cod4x.me/

Developer

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 4:44

REPLIES

PhaeyKiX

Well, TeX Deathrun was shit anyway.
In my opinion, the whole mod was shit, it was like I made it in kindergarten.
Also the speed... I just don't say anything to this.
In my opinion CoD4x just exempt CoD4 from another shitty server
Idk who made the mod, but... ah idc

~skitz :]

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 7:02 - Edited by PhaeyKiX on 20.08.2017 / 7:03

JaxOFW

yeah, bakn got assets from the mod I edited and used them on his server without permission

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 14:31 - Edited by JaxOFW on 14.04.2021 / 12:57

didamos

How can you steal a mod? Just never share it dumbasses

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 14:53

JaxOFW

I never shared it

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 21:44 - Edited by JaxOFW on 14.04.2021 / 12:56

PhaeyKiX

when I was playing cod4 the last time, tex deathrun already existed.
At those days I've never heard something about / I've never seen a rvs deathrun so idk if they've really stolen it from you.
but last week or so I was looking into gametracker cuz I wanted to play some deathrun rounds again and I was going through the first 2 pages on gametracker. closely every mod looked like tex's mod ༼ ಢ_ಢ༽a417;a30;
*sad violin here*

what does people understand under "making a good mod" nowadays?
OH I DRAW THIS PIC IN MY KINDERGARTEN TIME, LETS DESIGN THE UI LIKE THIS

To the stuff above: I didn't say you've stolen anything or so, I also didn't say that Tex didn't steal your mod, just sharing my memories. ^^ Correct me if im wrong.

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 22:28 - Edited by PhaeyKiX on 21.08.2017 / 0:53

JEENNN:]

As I understand T-MAX created a menu extractor of mods, so anyone who ingiene and look for that extractor will have access to all the menus of mods that decide, since it is using reverse engineering to extract the menus, post it Had seen in cod4x, put a view there, also created a map extractor, look at the forum greetings!

Posted on 21.08.2017 / 0:25

PhaeyKiX

when I make a mod I want it to be my mod. when I make my mod open source I want it to be open source but then I have to live with it when someone steals my scripts w/o giving credits. So when I want my mod to be on my server, accessible only by me, then I don't want people being able to extract my menus. A bad thing T-Max did there. It should ever be like this: When the modder wants his menus to be private, only accessible by him, then it should stay like this. But now people can easily extract the menus. n1 now modders don't even have an own decision of who'll get their stuff anymore. Ok, it's pretty good when people want to use other menus to learn from, to see what they did wrong and not to just copy stuff. But then people should ask in a modding forum when I would see someone need help with smth that I know how to do then I'm always trying to help, so as many others. But mostly people end up just copying the menus to their own mod. Something like the Menu Extractor shouldn't be public.

Posted on 21.08.2017 / 1:23 - Edited by PhaeyKiX on 21.08.2017 / 1:28

oCm gENZ

@didamos How can you steal a mod? Just never share it dumbasses

Posted on 20.08.2017 / 16:53

-

Why don't you tell us..https://youtu.be/O4G8Wwoyu5Y?t=23s
"Mod by: Didamos" .. yeah right x)
This is the mod TeX stole from Jax

Posted on 21.08.2017 / 21:19 - Edited by oCm gENZ on 21.08.2017 / 21:24

didamos

LoL I think TeX deathrun looks a bit different with moving items etc this is just created from stock deathrun 1.2 tho

Posted on 22.08.2017 / 14:46

1 | 2

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.