Navigation

Mod compile help

ModBuilder(from Cod4 Mod Tools) doesnt work properly.
I am unpacked my mod raws to "mods" folder, entered xmodels, xanim and other lines to .csv.
But Builder always give xmodel and xanim errors(other files can be compiled lol), that means: couldnt find these files blah blah blah
How to fix this? What im doing incorrect?

Posted on 01.06.2018 / 11:12

REPLIES

sgoliw

Hello,in your root cod4 folder with modtools installed you shoud have the mods folder,also the raw folder,you must put your mod files also in raw folder,since the compile tools are looking for xanims and the rest of files in the raw folder,copy your mod files from the mod folder intro root raw folder,then go back to mods folder,your mod,and try to compile!

Posted on 01.06.2018 / 11:24

No. I mean ModBuilder is doesnt work properly, not CoD4CompileTools. Its not the same

Posted on 01.06.2018 / 11:45 - Edited by Batareya546 on 01.06.2018 / 11:50

sgoliw

I know it is not the same,i used modbuilder what came with modtools,but was problematic for me too,but it still does the same as some standalone compilers,to compile (build) the mod.I suggest you try to use some src like openwarfare,that has it's own compiler,therefore avoid the modbuilder entirely.Other sugestion is to reinstall modtools.

Posted on 01.06.2018 / 11:56

Okey, i will try all of your answers.

Posted on 01.06.2018 / 12:08

sgoliw, will u please gimme a tutorial for making mod.ff file?? Thnx

asoiaf

Posted on 04.11.2018 / 6:43

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.