Navigation

Help Joining Default COD4 Skeleton To Make Custom Models.

aW|#SP

Hellow All,

I Need To Know How To Make A Custom Player Model. I Have Some Downloaded LowPoly Models From Internet And Those Models Are Not COD4 Ready. IDK How To Join Default COD4 Skeleton File For A Downloaded 3D Model From Internet Using Maya.

I Know There Are Some Experts In CFGFACTORY. Please Be Kind To Help Me And Make My Face Happy. I Tried To Resolve This But The Problem Exists Yet. I Don't Know How To Bind Default COD4 Skeleton File Into Another Custom Model.

Thank You In Advance.

Posted on 01.05.2019 / 19:30

REPLIES

aqustik

I think it would be a faster way to find help if you directly message to a modder.

Posted on 02.05.2019 / 9:55

kyrax

i quit cod4 a while ago,i have a ready to use skeletion file for maya and 3ds,if i found in my archives,i will send to you.But you need some tools for exporting after completed model rig job.

Posted on 02.05.2019 / 11:46

aW|#SP

Hellow Kyrax,

It Is Glad To Hear That You Are Here To Help Me. I Appreciate You Like To Send Me The Skeleton File. Also, I Need Some Little Guide How To Completely Export Model We Created With That Skeleton. (If You Can) Thank You Kyrax For Your Support!

Posted on 02.05.2019 / 17:56

kyrax

No problem,i found Multiplayer Skeletion files in my archives , Please check your PM,Good works to you.Put your Low poly player model on MP skeletion model than you need an export pluggin for maya to Asset manager,i have but i can't remember pluggin filename for searching in my computer.i will check all files in too much directories and files,but i will do this ,weekend.

Posted on 02.05.2019 / 19:09 - Edited by kyrax on 02.05.2019 / 19:56

gmoney

Hello Kyrax, Can I also get the skeleton rig download as well please, and thankyou I can't find it

Posted on 23.03.2022 / 19:11

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.