Navigation

Need Help In Making Public Custom Models

I am familiar with cod4 modding and am able to make mods pretty well. I want to make a custom model public for trolling but it will also help me learn more. Any help is appreciated.

Posted on 21.11.2019 / 8:24

REPLIES

Pretty sure you can't initialize custom models unless you run the mod and you're the host. I've seen loads of stuff about replacing the raw game files for texture skins, but other players can't see them. I don't think this is possible as even if you did replace the raw xmodel files in the original .ff file... Other players couldn't see the same thing you're seeing. You'll have to be the mod host.

Posted on 06.03.2021 / 10:16

Grow Your Social Media With Discount Followers
Our services will help to grow your business and increase your followers on social media.
https://discountfollowers.com/

Posted on 06.03.2021 / 11:50 - Edited by mujahidabbas on 06.03.2021 / 11:50

seomind

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Dentitox Pro

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:02

seomind

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Meticore

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:08

seomind

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Java Burn

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:13

seomind

Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more Testogen

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:15

seomind

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Exipure Review 2022

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:19

seomind

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog. Quizizz

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:21

seomind

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Resurge Review 2022

Posted on 13.12.2021 / 8:23

1 | 2 | 3 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.