Navigation

Jumping While Shooting

sodtrex

I recently installed a dedicated server using the Openwarfare mod. However, the one setting that is evading me is how to stop the lowering of the weapon while jumping. Any help with this config would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Posted on 04.09.2020 / 0:20

REPLIES

DoArt

i don't think this is possible with a config edit. what you could do is edit the weapon files themselves, in the mod.

Balls

Posted on 05.09.2020 / 16:05

HolyMoly

Look in configs\gameplay\others.cfg

//******************************************************************************
// ANTI BUNNY-HOPPING AND ANTI DOLPHIN-DIVE OPTIONS
//******************************************************************************
// Controls the type of anti bunny-hopping that should be enabled
// 0 = Disabled (default)
// 1 = The player's weapon will lower every time the player jumps.
// 2 = The player's weapon will lower if the player performs a second jump within
// one second of the last jump.
// 3 = The player's aim will shift instead of the weapons being disabled.
// 4 = The player's aim will shift if the player performs a second jump within one
// second of the last jump.
set scr_enable_anti_bunny_hopping "1"

Posted on 17.10.2020 / 18:26

Zdam09

Glad that I found your post, I have also had the same problem as yours. Thanks to those who helped. Anyway, as a token of appreciation, I will share some games here that you can download for free. Have you all tried this game Offroad Outlaws, the best game you can play in your PC right now, where you can build a rig to fight against other players in the game. Or you can try this monster breeding game called Monster Legends, a great game to play with friends. Try it right now and enjoy.

Posted on 15.02.2021 / 3:39

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.