Navigation

Looking for apps for apple laptop

Alberl231

Hello everyone, what apps do you use for your iOS? I know that this support system has many cool and useful applications, I would like to use them too, but I donr17;t know which one.

Posted on 12.09.2021 / 18:50

REPLIES

Kinaul

What cool applications do you know for iPhone, or MacBook, I really liked their ecosystem and how the devices are connected with each other, but it seems to me that it can be done even cooler, what applications would you recommend for this?

Posted on 12.09.2021 / 23:04

Yndeann

Hello, I have loved Apple technique for a long time and have been using my MacBook for many years. I really like it, it is convenient and fast, I recently found a cool application for it, this is a photo editor, https://setapp.com/apps/luminar with its help I get great pictures that I post on Instagram and other social networks, and many are amazed at how beautifully I process, although in reality all this thanks to this program.

Posted on 13.09.2021 / 2:37

Hi guys! How are you doing? I am also looking for a good application for my pc for working with business and study. What can you suggest? Maybe there is some proven resource or site? Thank you in advance)

Posted on 14.09.2021 / 19:03

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.