Navigation

VPN Providers

asdfop

The "VPN" providers are just ordinary proxy servers. It's just that instead of using something like SOCKS/HTTPS to connect to them, you use a VPN instead. In addition, they are all the same as the proxy server.
Between any such suppliers, they can all do the same thing. Both good and bad. If you connect through one of them, you make them the controller of all your internet connections. What VPN services do you recommend to me?

Posted on 16.01.2022 / 11:30

REPLIES

A secure VPN is an encrypted tunnel between two routers. I have tried quite a few different services, including Cyberghost, but I came to the conclusion that there are the best Cyberghost VPN alternatives that I can use and the quality will not deteriorate. Are you using a proxy or vpn?

Posted on 16.01.2022 / 19:20 - Edited by gaming42069 on 16.01.2022 / 19:20

Never used that sorry

Posted on 26.01.2022 / 2:28

You're absolutely right. Proxies are aimed at exactly that, which is why I like to use VPN platforms like avoidcensorship.org, pirate bay, and others. It's very convenient, especially when you want to be unnoticed on the Internet. My experience with these tools is not that much, but it was worth it because now I know what to trust and what to stay away from. I am sure that every internet user understands what I am talking about here. If you want to use the safe paths, I advise you to use those.

Posted on 26.01.2022 / 2:54

How does a proxy server work generally, and what is its usefulness?

Posted on 23.06.2022 / 20:08

I recently understood how the proxy works and realized that this tool is helpful. I realized that with its help, you could restore your private data, which from my perspective, is a good advantage. I was using the https://proxycrawl.com/scraping-with-worldwide-backconnect-proxy for quite a while. But I will check out the website you've shared. Who knows, maybe I will find something better.

Posted on 23.06.2022 / 20:42 - Edited by alvarofields on 24.06.2022 / 16:12

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.