Navigation

Skinning Problem!

klueless

Hello,
i have used skins made by other people for a long time, really liked most of the skins and recently wanted to try to make skins of my own.

So i downloaded the dds to iwi converter and what not, got the nvidia dds plugin and made a skin, then saved as dds with DXT5 and Genetrate MIP Maps, then converted dds to iwi, then i named it back to normal, went to mod warfare/images put the skin in there, clicked on makemod icon, had it make the skin, then whenever i goto load my skin by putting it in my folder, i get this error

http://gyazo.com/095d8da9373dafa35acad0e29d587e9e
Couldin't load image 'weapon_desert_eagle_silver_col'

Thanks for the help!

-Klueless

Posted on 28.09.2014 / 23:18

REPLIES

strong name to post ratio m8

yinzem8
08/01/2014 22:45
srsly im so fucking pissed at the stupid fucking cunts in this shoutbox.

________________________________________________________________________________

Posted on 29.09.2014 / 8:35

klueless

haha yeah, but i really need help

Posted on 29.09.2014 / 19:08

Azsry

I personally wouldn't use the IWIxDDS converter for actual skins, especially if you have access to the mod tools. Just make a new material and put all your .dds and .tga files in the correct places and press F10 to generate a proper .iwi file for your xmodel.

I no longer accept Skype contact requests. Leave all questions in a PM either here or on YouTube.

Posted on 29.09.2014 / 21:31

klueless

as in the mod tools on cod4radiant or? please explain.

Posted on 29.09.2014 / 23:44

Azsry

Yeah sorry that was a bit vague. I meant using asset manager that comes with the mod tools.

I no longer accept Skype contact requests. Leave all questions in a PM either here or on YouTube.

Posted on 30.09.2014 / 4:16

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.