Navigation

CFGFactory in 2014.

Koene

Admin

Hello everyone !
2013 is coming to an end ! Therefore this thread will guide and explain to you new functionalities that are soon to be seen in 2014. We are looking forward to change a lot !

Opinions and ideas
But now, I would like to have YOUR ideas, Opinions etc.
I would like to add new stuff or improve existing stuff on this website, therefore what would you like to see here on this website? It may be from functions to games ( Please not requests for cfgs etc). Are there things on this website you would like to see changed, deleted? Tell us here, only brief and precise explanations.

Adblock
Further more, I would also like to ask to everyone on this website to turn off your adblock. You're probably wondering why? I'm going to tell you why. All of the ads you find on our website give us money we need to pay for servers, domains and so on. Since more and more people are starting to use adblock we do not get enough money to pay for our service providers. We have been paying from our own pockets for a very long time now. We would like to see a changed in 2014. So, if you like our website please disable your adblock. We will not continue to finance website from our own pockets !

Edit theme
For those who don't know it, we do have an edit theme function. With this function you can edit some basic components of your CFGFactory theme, this includes, background, top banner and menu banners. There's more to come.

Relinking
You may have noticed that some links have started changing to subdomain links, for example a COD4 file is not linked to cfgfactory.com/skins/id but is now linked to cod4.cfgfactory.com/skins/id. This change will also affect any other items on this website. Why do we do this? We are sure it will be much easier to find items of the game you need if you can visit a domain with only specified games. We would also like to do MUCH more games. If we would keep using only main domain it would become to much and you could miss the files of the game you need.

Submissions
About submitting, The most submitted items on this site are Files, Clips and Photos. But notice you can also submit news, demos and tutorials. We want this website to grow so please use these submission forms too. Later on, we might also add a submission form for Cinema.

Reviews
Reviews is a new function that we're soon gonna meet on this website. What is this function? It's a place where users will be able to find reviews about gaming products. Such as mice, keyboards, headsets and more. Users will also be able to submit reviews. Why do we do this? We get a lot of questions about what mouse should we buy, what keyboard is the best? Well You will be able to find out for yourself.

Admin positions
I do get a lot of questions about 'can i get admin rights at CFGFactory'. Well, you won't see much of a difference in my answers to people, "Get active at the website and then we can talk. In normal scenarios I pick admins myself. I ask people who are active on this website. With active I do not mean Spamming the shit out of the website. But helping people, submitting stuff and so on.

Bans
Some people have already noticed it, and that's a bad thing if you noticed it. We have edited the ban system. about a year ago we would ban you completely if you spammed shoutbox, comments etc. Now we ban you only from the function that you are breaking the rules on. This does not mean you cannot get banned completely. For big violations we do still give a permanent ban. Same for getting multiple function bans. We won't ban quickly, but be adviced we will not hesitate to do it.

I think I have covered the most important things, I may edit this thread if something gets into my mind.
Thank you for reading this thread. If you have any questions you can just reply or if you want to keep it private, just pm me.
I would also appreciate it if you replied with ideas and opinions, like I've said in the beginning of this thread.

So Happy New year everyone !

Friendly Regards,
Koen Winne
CFGFactory Staff

Your dreams are my reality.

Posted on 23.12.2013 / 14:26 - Edited by bartzz on 23.12.2013 / 21:47

REPLIES

daniallaa

Well my opinion is dat u guys should upload more skins.. Dats the only reason i came to this site in the first place. i Mean yes there are a lot but they get ol'y'knw. It wouldnt hurt to get some new skins every now and then

Posted on 23.12.2013 / 15:48

DIBZ

daniallaa wrote:
Well my opinion is dat u guys should upload more skins.. Dats the only reason i came to this site in the first place. i Mean yes there are a lot but they get ol'y'knw. It wouldnt hurt to get some new skins every now and then

It's not the admins responsibility to upload skins everyday, it's the community's.

Posted on 23.12.2013 / 19:32

ketoh

Maybe bring up a section of Skyrim & other games that makes it possible to mod more, like f.ex. skins, texture packs and other graphic-changing ideas for new games that aren't completely strict like CoD:Ghosts.

ye

Posted on 23.12.2013 / 20:38

daniallaa

DIBZ wrote:
daniallaa wrote:

It's not the admins responsibility to upload skins everyday, it's the community's.

All Awesome things are uploaded by Keone.(in my opinion dat is)

Posted on 24.12.2013 / 12:47

taurus160

ı love cfgfactory

Posted on 24.12.2013 / 17:23

Stormzy

ur a feg koene <3

Posted on 26.12.2013 / 20:03

FoNiXx

do a skyrim section and then a other games section, and if a game starts getting a lot of upload in the other games then make a category for it ;>

Posted on 26.12.2013 / 21:02

vakihun

I think it's nice to set the free servers to cracked, or just we can choose between cracked or non-cracked server.
I wish happy new year to every cfgf member and admin. (sry for bad english)

Posted on 26.12.2013 / 23:26

KIFINASCY

Happy new Year and hope the best for cfgf

Posted on 27.12.2013 / 8:19

1 | 2 | 3

ONLY USERS CAN POST REPLIES.