Hello everyone, this tut explains how to convert COD4 skies to MW2 or make custom ones yourself.
You will need some files for this, you can download them HERE !
First I'm going to explain how to convert custom COD4 skies to MW2.
1. Open sky tool.exe (You can find this in the zip you downloaded)
2. Go to the COD4 to MW2 tab.
3. Press browse and browe to the COD4 custom sky .iwi
4. Now you will see the same file with an _MW2 tag at the end, this is the MW2 sky.
5. Use the skymw2.bat tool to copy and rename files to all MW2 sky files (you will need to edit name to sky_ft)
6. You can now use the sky in MW2 !
You can also use this tool to export existing skyboxes to the 6 raw img files.
You can use the skies in MW2 and MW3 but you will need to rename the files yourself. The .bat file only renames them to MW2 skies.
Thanks to NTAuthority and Arushan for this awesome tool.Tutorial written by: koene007